Friday, February 1, 2008

This one is for Hannah & Jo



You may already know this:
Book 3 now officially has a name - BRISINGR! Christopher Paolini explains, "BRISINGR is one of the first words I thought of for this title, and it’s always felt right to me. As the first ancient-language word that Eragon learns, it has held particular significance for his legacy as a Dragon Rider. In this new book, it will be revealed to be even more meaningful than even Eragon could have known."
Random House has changed the release date of Brisingr from September 23, 2008 to September 20, 2008, after an out-pouring of enthusiasm from book sellers and fans to hold midnight release parties on Friday night, September 19th. The book will now go on sale at 12:01 AM on Saturday, September 20th, 2008.
Brisingr will have an initial first print of 2.5 million copies - the largest first print of any Random House children's book. An audio version of Brisingr> will release simultaneously with the book itself.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I found this on:
http://www.shurtugal.com

noah is the best said...

Is this the latest in that new "Harry Potter" series?

Sara said...

oh you are so droll.

K2 said...

I'm so excited! I screamed when I saw the picture and Mom yelled at me for it. I can't wait!
Hannah + Jo Rocks

K2 said...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG!!!!

Jo rocks