Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Spring Break Plan

So this is what I envision:

Actually first a little background..

Dropkick Murphys are a Celtic punk band based out of Boston. Every year they do a series of St. Patrick's Day shows. They tend to sell out almost instantly (they haven't not sold out a show in Boston since the mid 90's). They're a lot of fun.

They just added a show in Lowell on the 15th of March which is a Saturday. Tickets go on sale this coming Saturday. Dependent on whether or not I can get tickets I would like to come down and see them. Would anybody else (i.e. Sam) like to come? I'm hoping to get a ride down with someone from here if I can. It would be a lot of fun. Next year I hope to make it to the actual show on the 17th which is, in general, the most exciting show of the year for them.

Let me know your thoughts on the idea.


Oh and the band Ted Leo and the Pharmacists are opening for them. They have the song Me and Mia which is recognizable, I feel.

Love,

Noah

8 comments:

EPC said...

i'll go if sam goes.

SamsHome?! said...

I won't go if Eliza goes. Figure that one out.

But seriously, I'll probably go, i'll tell you tomorrow.

K2 said...

I want to go!But mommy said no
Jo rocks

Kamala! said...

Don't worry-I'll go as chaperone (probably a word originating in the French language) Actually kidding, although I enjoy the song that was used in The Departed. But seriously, Noah, if you can get 3-4 tix, I'm sure there would be people who would go w/ you and pay the perhaps premium price. Sam, you're just being mean.

SamsHome?! said...

I talked to trish to and she might wanna come. Again, I'll know by tomorrow.

noah is the best said...

I'm not 100% sure how many I can get, but I should be able to get like 4. There's a bunch of kids here that want them, too. I'll let you know maybe tomorrow what I can do alone. Worst case scenario we just get them separate on Saturday. It's all general admission anyways.


Oh and this is all dependent on whether or not I can actually get the tickets..

elm said...

Noah, what about home sweet home?

SamsHome?! said...

So I''ll definitely come and my girlfriend Trish would like too as well, if you can get the tickets of course. We'll pay you back, I promise.