Friday, February 15, 2008

Hannah 4

Mont St Micheal was the most beautiful place I've ever been. We had a new guy with us today, who is a student English teacher or something. He is from Wales and he speaks Welsh. He said something to me in Welsh when I asked him what it sounded like.
I wanted to buy a very reasonably priced dagger, but Celia talked me out of it.
Tonight the kids took us out again and I had smoke breathed in my face. It gave me a really bad coughing fit and I had to walk away for a while. Baptiste, who blew the smoke, said he was sorry, but I don't believe him.
It's almost 12 am. 5 more days.

Hannah

5 comments:

Sara said...

Is she really counting the days? Doe she get along with her host family?

K2 said...

It's the tobacco, as far as I can tell.

noah is the best said...

I'm worried about what the French kids are going to think when they don't get to do very much social when they're in the US. Hannah could take them to "une club" but I'm not sure that they would react favorably when they are rebuffed by a bouncer. Do they have bouncers in France?

elm said...

The smoke blower was flirting with you Hannah. elg

bren said...

I'd be irritated by someone blowing smoke in my face too, Hannah. I'm trying to imagine what I would have felt like if I would have had a trip like this in highschool. I'm enjoying your comments about the trip.