Friday, April 18, 2008

Eventful day





The Pope



Today is a beautiful 77 degrees. I went to the park with the twins this morning. It was very nice said hi to the many police officers on 79th street (the Pope will be staying in our neighborhood). After some discussion on what play ground to go to we decided on the three bears. Chiara had her first track meet today it went well she came in 5th in the 300. Her School got 2 place. We watched the Pope go by this evening as you can see they closed down Park Ave and 79th street.

8 comments:

elm said...

Thanks for the good pics! The twins are darling. Chiara is looking like a jock. I love it. And I love the trees, your spring is far ahead of us. I did not see the pope in the pictures. Not in his Popemobile?

Sara said...

No Popemobile. I think he might do that today. He was in one of the two black limos in the photo.

bren said...

Way to go, Chiara! Congratulations on 5th. Yes, the twins are darling.

SamsHome?! said...

Hey I have the shirt Nicky's wearing in picture 2, it might be a size bigger though.

K2 said...

Good Job Chiara!
Jo rocks

Kamala! said...

Am in NYC. Had a great time with Ganine,Deb and Ruthie yesterday-beautiful weather-they came to the apt and we walked through the park, had some wine and cheese at the Boathouse Cafe. Then took the ferry to Weehawken. Ruthie hired a limo (stretch!) to take us to Ruthie's in the Bronx, then a great seafood restaurant, then dropped off at my apt door-it was just such fun! It's been so long since I saw these guys and no one knows me better, plus they still call Jim, Jimmy, and can't believe how well he's done!

noah is the best said...

I, too, have the shirt in the second picture.

bren said...

I'm envious, Kam.