Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Important Message from Jo rocks

We're back!!!! It was hot and humid in Florida. It sucked, especially during marching. I thought I was going to pass out. I liked Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom best. We went on the dinosaur in Animal Kingdom, it was wicked scary, but somewhat fun. We also went on Snow White's scary adventures in Magic Kingdom it was scary also. The workshop we played in was fun. We played Tarzan music then put it to a movie.It was all sight read and we played pretty darn well if I do say so myself.We also went on the teacups 4 times in a row. They spun in a circle in a circle in a circle, It was mad awesome. The first night we were there me and Hannah were miserable, but it became tolerable after a good night sleep. I really don't like the people on my bus anymore, they drove me crazy. I told Hannah that one of them was going to wake up under water if they don't get any better. They were mostly couples. Eh! I'm glad I'm back and sleeping in my room alone!!I have to sleepy now. Good Night!!

Jo rocks
Silly rabbit trix are for kids!!

1 comment:

bren said...

It was fun to read your blog, Jo.