Monday, April 7, 2008

Why I Hate Technology:

We have this system at Cornell called "blackboard." It's accessible as a website, and professors or TA's or whatever can post articles or homework, or even general course announcements. You enroll yourself for each class at the beginning of the semester, and it also adds you to the listserve for the class. For some reason, I have been removed from the enrollment list for the human resources management class. As a result, I have also been removed from the listserve. Because of that, I did not get the e-mail informing me that 8:40 AM class was canceled this morning. It was quite frustrating.

6 comments:

elm said...

Oh Noah, I do not think there will be too much sympathy coming your way on this one. However, I hope you have corrected the problem by now!

SamsHome?! said...

I have sympathy for Noah, it wasn't his fault and he ended up having to get up early (for him) to go to stupid canceled class.

In other technology news, the contraption holding my laptops hard drive in has come loose and it keeps falling out.

EPC said...

ayo i'm tired of using technology

i have a blackboard type thing but only one of my teachers uses it.

Popop said...

Noah: I sympathize with you and agree that it is a total pain to get up early to go to a cancelled class. But it could have been worse: an exam might have been scheduled and announced through the blackboard and you might have missed it. You should tell a fellow student about your problem so that he can alert you.

K2 said...

I sorry Noah!!!

Jo rocks

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.