Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Important Message from Jo rocks

I hate shots. They hurt me! I had to get one to day, the nurse tried to distract me and Hannah but it didn't work to well. For those of you who don't know (which would be all most everybody who doesn't live with Hannah and I) a TWILIGHT teaser trailer has recently come out. For those of you who like to read books like Eragon and such, no that's a lie Eragon is completely different from Twilight, but whatever I think you should read it. It is amazing!! I'm so excited about it and evrytime I watch it I get even more excited.

Up coming events in order are as follows:
this week AP exams have started ( Hee hee for Hann)
5/10 Lilac Parade, me and Hannah march
5/16 Jazz Ensemble plays at Lilac fest.
5/16 Prince Caspian comes out
That is all I can think of right now.
Oh and someones b-day, but I can't remember whose.

Jo rocks
Silly rabbit trix are for kids!!

No comments: