Monday, May 5, 2008

Yipee!

We only have about 37 days of school left this year(not including weekends). Well not really because we have a Monday off and a Friday off, so only 35 days! Woohoo!!!!
Later in June I have solo fest. I am playing two snare duets with my friend, Delaney. Our duets are called, Duet 3 and duet 4. We rock!
I'm going to music camp for about 10 days after school ends. It is at Eastman community school. We go to camp for 8 or 9 days and then have a concert.
Lots coming up!!!!


-Susi

4 comments:

Sara said...

sounds like fun, the camp I mean. Chiara will be thrilled to hear about the 35 days left, then again its her last year at that school, she might be a little sad.

Kamala! said...

Sounds like a busy schedule, Susi! Good luck at solo festival.

Susanna Chhibber said...

Thanks! It should all be funnish.

SamsHome?! said...

Hehehe