Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Girl Resting


I took this photo of Joanna on Christmas day. She looked so much like a painting that I made the photo look like one.
Last night we went to the Memorial for Claire Flom. It was a lovely occasion. She was an incredible person, very inspiring. The memorial was held at Metropolitan Club, very beautiful. A lot of the movers and shakers of high finance were there, quite a crowd.
Nick has been evaluated (psych, speech, O.T., behavioral!). He'll get some services, like speech, but he's mostly doing fine.

5 comments:

Kamala! said...

Sara-That picture is so beautiful! I'm sorry, but I don't know whose serrvice you are talking about.

Sara said...

The Floms are old friends of the family. Claire made Nicky’s blanket.

K2 said...

The picture is beautiful.

elm said...

The location on this photo really puzzled me for awhile. Then, I thought of photo shop. Good job.

Sara said...

It’s a Photoshop bonanza. I had a lot of fun doing it.