Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yet again, tired of youtube

So, we are packed and ready to go. We leave at 6:30 am tomorrow. Have to first pay off at the bursar's, then move in, then attend orientation. After that, Jim and I will drive back into CT. Have booked cheap hotel next to Rein's Deli, which is better than any deli restaurant I, personally, have been to in NYC (including Carnegie, which was very good-have not been to Katz). We will have dinner and breakfast there. Jim is planning to order tongue. He had asked me about it, and I love organ meat so I was all like, "Ok I'll cook some". Then I looked up the recipe and it starts w/ boiling it for two hours , and then "peeling the skin off", so I balked. Will let you know about CW Post-Eliza's roomate spells her name Graycie. (Jim wonders what kind of cereal is available for breakfast).

4 comments:

Kamala! said...

Plus-How about those Patriots?!!

bren said...

Janice and I loved those organ meats, liver, kidneys, tongue. Right, Jan? Mom liked brains, but that was a bit much for me.

elm said...

Yep, you are right. I still order liver at one restuarant, as they cook it rare for me. I don't think I remember tongue. No brains, for sure.

elm said...

Yep, you are right. I still order liver at one restuarant, as they cook it rare for me. I don't think I remember tongue. No brains, for sure.