Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things That Are Going To Happen Over The Course Of The Next Two Weeks

Today I had to start ELA testing. It is going Tue.- Thurs.. Today I had to take the multiple choice part of the test. Tomorrow I have to take the listening part of the test. Thursday I have to take the writing section of the test. The writing part is the worst part.Next week on the 26th I have solo festival. It is on a Saturday at 9:30. Also next week is our Stage Band concert. I have to play a solo on the drum set.


LOTS TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

-SKC

5 comments:

Kamala! said...

Wow, Susi-lots of stuff going on! Good luck with everything. What will you wear to Solo Festival? You should wear the earrings I gave you-I did quite well at Solo Festival when I was young.

SamsHome?! said...

You should start studying for the SAT's pretty soon.

Sara said...

Good luck with everything.

Kamala! said...

Sam-What helpful advice! I'm sure Susi appreciates it very much

elm said...

Susi, you are up to it. Don't worry about the sat's! Who knows, by the time you are THAT old, they will have been abolished.