Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reasons that I regret locking myself out of my room

1. Getting let back in costs either a voucher or $5. Because I stole several vouchers at the beginning of the year, I still had one.

2. I was on my way to the shower when I realized, so I didn't even get to enjoy it. I had to worry the whole time about being locked out.

3. Because I was on my way to the shower I only had a bathrobe and a towel. Neither of these are adequate clothing.

4. The only ways to get back in are by finding an RA or by getting a replacement key at the student union type building. There wasn't a single RA in the building.

5. It was snowing outside. I didn't have shoes.

6. I borrowed some sandals from this Singaporean kid and waked to the Appel service center to get my key.

7. I still have to return the key. Knowing my I'll forget to and incur some ridiculous late charge.

2 comments:

SamsHome?! said...

What about Joel? Was he off somewhere?! Did you learn a lesson?!?! Hows college?!?!?!

elm said...

pretty funny Noah. how is rush?