Monday, May 28, 2007

back at camp.


stopped by my house this weekend and grabbed my computer. we have wireless at camp.

don't have to work til 9:30 yippeeee!! and i get off at like 4 day. yes. this weekend we got TWO days off. it was awesome. went to my friend's house on friday night (in newton) and the next day went to earthfest which is this huge concert in boston. saw matt kearney, kt tunstall, GUSTER. love guster. sunday hung out around lexington and boston.
last thursday went to hampton beach with my friend laura. between that and the concert i am paretty sunburned.
saw pirates 3. HATED it. phil and i were the only ones who did. this i do not understand... the plot was impossible. i have no idea what happened in that movie. luckily johnny depp's attractiveness somewhat saved it.
ok blogspot is being a pain so i will add pics to my flickr site (flickr.com/people/lizalou is the address i think).
can't wait for sam to come home!!



3 comments:

Jo rocks said...

Hated it, how could you hate it was sooooo much better than the 2nd one.
Anywho I could understand it. It was very deathy though.Johnny Depp was very attractive I must agree!!

Jo rocks said...

Eliza,
It's really hard for us lowly dial-up people to use flickr. Could you try again? We'd love to see your pictures.
love, Aunt Kalyani

Sara said...

I usually don't have a problem with flickr it only takes a while.