Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I AM NOT AN EXPERT!!

Don't know anything about audio.
The flickr link should work? I added more photos just now.
Today was nottttt a good day. Phil and I are back together. I showed him the link to this site so I won't write anything bad haha. We had a pretty productive conversation tonight so I am hopeful.
Working in the dishroom this week. Pretty fun.
"Happy Harry" came tonight and taught us to line dance. Sooo hilarious.
I can't wait for Sam to come to camp! Maybe he'll beat up Phil for me when he's mean. I kid I kid.
I'm not kidding.
Ok sleeeep now. Have to be up early! 6 am early. WHYYYY.

2 comments:

K2 said...

You'll have to pretend to be an expert. It's easy.

Jo rocks said...

Its okay I'm no expert either

It's okay be happy!!

Silly rabbit trix are for kids!!!