Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Some news

I am happy to report that Madhu is well, he is grading fnal exams for this quarter. He continues to forego the wine with dinner, which is good for both of us. He is seeing the doctors, hospital, having the lab tests to prepare for the knee surgery June 5th.

I had a very frustrating computer day today. Besides, I could not play the scales on the piano that I am working on. Not a good day for me. However, Jo's middle school jazz band had a good concert this evening. That was nice.

Friday, Madhu and I have the pleasure of taking Noah to Stratford for the week end. We will eat in our favorite 2 restaurants, the Old Prune, and Rundels. The plays are A COMEDY OF ERRORS, Friday evening, THE BLONDE, THE BRUNETTE, THE VENGEFUL REDHEAD, Sat. . This is a one woman show that is a repeat from last year as it was so well received. Saturday night will be OKLAHOMA. Should be a nice trip!

elm

No comments: