Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Central Park





Had a lovely day in the park today. In the morning we met with Chandran at Turtle Pond. In the afternoon the twins and I walked across from the West side. We almost made it home, not quite, I had to call Chandran to come rescue us at the west side corner of Park and 79, neither Nick or Laura could walk another step. It was a long day, we had just been on the West side to visit their summer camp and had walked to The MNH to splash in the fountain, I had taken off their clothes and they had started to splash around when I was informed by a guard that it was not allowed. Nick could pass but Laura had to put on a top. How absolutely ridiculous. Of course I complied.

6 comments:

Kamala! said...

I can't believe that! You should write a letter to the museum or something-that's so ridiculous.
So are you putting lemon juice in Nick's hair?

K2 said...

That's amazing.

Susanna Chhibber said...

The breakfast group feels that you should have insisted that Laura was a boy. Extra fun would have been getting insulted that the guard would think otherwise.

Susanna Chhibber said...

That last comment was K2, not SKC.

Sara said...

I had a feeling it was not Susi

Jo rocks said...

I agree