Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hi

Eliza is up in New Hampshire, seeing Phil for the first time since the break up.. Sam is on his kayak trip, perhaps soloing as we speak. So no children except for Tucker. Narayan e-mailed a group of people and I replied telling him about Dad, but also saying not to reply since I know he's got so much going on. He promptly e-mailed back, concerned about Dad. I returned the message telling him all is well. I thought it was nice of him to take the time. He says he feels stretched thin and that the waiting is very hard. I can't believe they have to wait till the 23rd for pathology. I just can't imagine the stress+young children equation. It's bad enough when everyone is healthy!

2 comments:

K2 said...

What's involved in soloing?

Kamala! said...

They stay alone on a beach for 48 hrs. I think they have a tent, cookstove and food and water.