Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hi

Well, Sam was supposed to call tonight at 8:30 after arriving home from his 8 day kayak trip, but no call! I know we would hear if anything were amiss. Oh well. Tomorrow, Jim has a sprint triathlon (250 yard swim in a pool, 9 mi. bike and 3.2 mile swim) We leave at 6:15 am-yay! Am having Calvins over for dinner tomorrow along w/ Jonathan's parents. Jim and I leave Wed. for NYC and then Thursday to the Bahamas, back on Tuesday.
Every night around 7:30-8:00, Tucker goes crazy dog! He growls, jumps about and bangs on his cage to get a treat. Tonight was especially bad as he did not stop even after being given a treat-we think he may be insane!
Hope everyone has been appreciating my witty comments on previous posts!
Also, found my calendar-highlight of day.

4 comments:

elm said...

I am glad you found your calendar.
I definitely enjoy your comments.

Sara said...

I do appreciate them.

Jo rocks said...

That boy sam, he never calls!! Tsk Tsk!!!

K2 said...

Looking forward to hearing about the dinner.