Thursday, May 10, 2007

Send This To 4 Million People and Your True Love Will Appear At Midnight

Just kidding I hate those. We should all get a MySpace and have a family portrait taken from a downward angle. Or in a mirror. Has anybody ever noticed how some of those mirror pictures are taken in mirrors with specks of toothpaste on them? I have a headache too. I hate Red Bull though. Once when we were playing frisbee in the rain the Red Bull truck showed up and gave us all free Red Bull. I think the idea was to promote Red Bull, but I still don't like Red Bull. Did you know that there is a drink called "Cocaine"? It's a powder. Just kidding. What would happen if you meant to do cocain but it was anthrax instead. Susi don't read that. Bye!

~Noah

2 comments:

EPC said...

uhh free red bull truck? why do awesome things like that happen to only the undeserving???

i vote yay for myspace. come thanksgiving we will all take PiCz.

K2 said...

cocaine the drink has been witrhdrawn