Tuesday, May 22, 2007

hey!

greetings from camppppp. don't have much time to write. camp is fun. what to say what to say. i am on phil's computer. so yeah.... heh.... we get thursday off. might go to portland. right now we are just doing EE which is enivro ed. had a tricky group of 4th graders last week. in a couple of weeks we get more middle school aged kids which will be better. hmm what else... a lot of time off but i have no computer! everyone else brought theirs. i regret this immensely. ok gotta go.

4 comments:

Kamala! said...

We can bring it up on the 23rd of June. I assume "heh" means what I think it means?! Read my post for Island School phone numbers and write them down.

elm said...

K2 and I were lamenting that you were out of touch, and there you are 'in touch'. Good!

elm

elm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elm said...

The deleted comment was just because I hit publish a second time for the same comment and it published both.