Saturday, May 19, 2007

Message from Jo rocks:Washington D.C.

Today at 1:15 about we ( we being my walking group from school) drove into the Hill school parking lot. We just returned from Washington D.C. I had a blast. It was wicked fun sight seeing with my friends. we saw the following: Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnom War Memorial, Washington Monument, Natural History Museum, Holocaust Museum and some art museum. We were there for 3 nights and 3 days. OMG, I forgot we went to Colonial Williamsburg. It was mad hot there. WE had very nice weather there and got very little sleep. My favorite place was Medevil Times!! Our section was the red knight secvtion. Our knight won the whole tournament because he defeated the bad guy. He threw my friend Bridget a flower, but she gave it to me 'cause I wanted one. I felt really bad, but she wouldn't take it back so I kaept it. He also signed my crown and took a picture with me and my friend Emma. He was very pretty to look at I got lots of pictures to look at. After spending 10 hours on a bus with a bunch of 13 & 14 year olds I'm glad to be home. Message complete!!

Silly rabbit trix are for kids!!!

2 comments:

Jo rocks said...

Well Jo we're glad your back 'cause we missed you soo much!!!!We loved you

Chiara said...

I am sure they did miss you.
Aunt Sara.