Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cyclone

We went to Coney Island yesterday with Isabella. We saw the Mermaid Parade, not as great as I expected. Chiara, Isabella and I rode the Cyclone. It was the first big rollercoaster ride for both, and my first in probably 15 years. I must admit it was scarier than I remembered. Chiara though it was “freaky”. When I asked fun freaky or simply scary freaky she said somewhere in between. Isabella though it was definitely fun freaky.
We will be in Brockport a week from today! We are all looking forward to it.
So Harry Potter fans what do you think of the spoiler and are you going to check out his web site?
The yellow frog that has been on our ceiling since last September came down last night.




1 comment:

K2 said...

We don't know about the spoiler. We also don't know about the frog. I think Emily Dickinson had a poem about this--What mystery pervades a blog...