Friday, June 22, 2007

lots of dramatics in music and dramatics




My department on camp is music and drama and we don't have a department head yet and tensions are running high. I freaked out a lot yesterday about it and things have generally just been worse than they have to be. Gah.

Today we had urban day camp orientation. There are three day camps in Hartford, New Haven and Brockton. I go to Brockton. Loved it last year. Orienation is a bit unneccessary for the veterans, in my opinion, but oh well.

Today I saw the most amazing rainbow I have ever ever seen. Everyone ran out onto the beach to see it. At one point it was a complete arch. Unfortunately I dind't get a picture of it at that point but I got a bunch of it before





Blogspot is being weird. I'll put more on flickr.

2 comments:

SamsHome?! said...

I can see the pictures...

K2 said...

How many are there I see 2 pics