Sunday, June 24, 2007

First Swim

This is slightly late for the first swim, but it was LOVELY. Not cold, not warm, just nice. This was enjoyed by Jo, Sus, Han and me. Kly kayaked.

It was a lovely day at the lake. The Menonites were there enjoying the lake from Lou's beach. I liked this better than from our breach, as they swim in full dress, and we are scantily clad in bathing suits. I feel a little awkward when they are on our beach and I feel compelled to swim when I wish on our own beach in my usual attire. There you are. They are very picturesque when they put their horses on their carts and trot off with their bonnets and handsome straw hats.

Madhu managed nicely, our first visit there after his surgery. That is good as we are going off for a long week end next week to Tanglewood!

elm

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wish I was up there already.

Kamala! said...

Where's the picture?