Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Message from Jo rocks

Dear Eliza I still win. at least you get to be outside were it is a lot cooler because inside people are talking a lot and are moving a lot I would rather clean out rotten food than try to learn with people complaining and being noisy. At least your doing something productive we didn't even learn anything, we just get yelled at for talking. Well not me. You get to work with people you can actually tolerate along with each other. My friends all hate each other,well I admit not as much as before. When it is just me and someone else all they do is talk about how much they annoy each other. Any way I can handle the gross stuff. Yesterday or the other day I had to empty mom's garbage in her bathroom, which by the way has no bag and is over flowing with feminine products. Oh I just thought of something that beats all, I had band. There are around 120-30 kids in our band. Try fitting that into 1 room that just barely fits and sitting there playing and talking and did I mention that is the hottest room in the whole school and is incredibly boring because the songs we play are incredibly stupid. Okay your day sucked too, but my day is up there also. Omg I hit the ball in softball which never happens and I can't even kick the ball in kickball, no lie.

Jo rocks

Silly rabbit trix are for kids!!

Wow I only used to exclamation points today.

2 comments:

Jo rocks said...

my vote goes for the pulsing maggots in the fridge. Sorry Jo, Eliza, but that is really disgusting.

elm

EPC said...

no i win. today your day was probably worse than mine. i will write about it.