Thursday, June 14, 2007

Message from Jo rocks

You know what, Eliza, I actually think you win today because I couldn't be more excited in my life. Okay so the begining kinda sucked becuase my friend(we'll call her sally) won't talk to me 'cause apperently I gave her a dirty look and was upset that I was reading during lunch. 1) I hardly have time to read anymore because I'm so busy2)I didn't give her a dirty look it was a qeustioning look, I just raised one eyebrow 3) ask anybody at school and they will tell you never mean, well I mean we joke around and all,but this never happens and because I'm so quiet in school no one has a reason to be mad at me. 4)When I read I sometimes zone out what other people are saying cause I like to read and I don't like to upset people when I read so I have to look up and the face I had on was just the one I was wearing at the time ,I didn't mean anything by it, we'll probably make-up tomorrow, cbesides who said reading and not talking was a bad thing, I like quiet. Any way my day got better, believe it or not, during chorus. I know right, shocking!! Mr. Steves gave us chocolate and it was good because it was my last day singing in Brockport ever. After school me and Hannah went to a Hrry Pottre meeting at Lift Bridge. I can't tell what will happen,but I will tell you this I almost peed my pants I was so excited. Also I had fun in ballet. I will miss Nancy this summer!! Well it is 9:31 and I've been told to go to bed, like, 3 times so I better go!!
J rocks

Silly rabbit trix are for kids!!!

3 comments:

Jo rocks said...

I forgot the "o" in my name again , sorry!

K2 said...

Why are we calling her Sally?

Jo rocks said...

I don't know how to spell her name and there isn't a nickname I could use,