Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lake Shakespeare

I think that opinion is lined up pretty straight behind Popop:
- Monologues, or scenes with two, self-chosen.
- In the past year or so, the line load has been in the 60-120 range, and I would recommend staying within that.
- Everyone is free to direct herself, or to find an outside director.
- Lacking the whole-play constraint, no editing needs to be done, but can be.
- Kamala, Kalyani, and Sara will perform "Brush up on Your Shakespeare" as the first act curtain closer.
- I think that other adults might be allowed to do something.
- Shakespeare or Shakespeare-related only, please.
- Next year, we get back to grinding out the remaining 26 plays.
Sound OK?
Chandran

3 comments:

Kamala! said...

Sounds good. Sara, Kalyani and I can work on our song in Stratford, perhaps on the sidewalk, thus earning some extra cash for a second ice wine at Old Prune. I think in front of Bentley's would be the best spot.
Eliza will probably be coming with us for the first week (The weekend of July 14) I'm not sure when she has to be back, so we may have to have the performance before Dad and I head to Stratford, so it's good we can work on things solo or in small groups.
Who won the Felix-can't rewmember.

Sara said...

Noah Madhu Chhibber is the Master of Felix, 2007.

Kamala! said...

is jon bon jovi shakespeare related?

- Jim