Thursday, June 7, 2007

Message from Jo rocks

Hey everyone
I think we should do my play that I wrote in 6th grade. It is already typed up and I'm sure that I could add some characters into it so there are enough parts. Please consider!! Just so you know I suck at softball. Any who, I only have two weeks left then to months and a little and then I'm in high school baby. Exiting huh. Just think I won't be Jo the Middle schooler, I will be Jo the Great high schooler. I can see it now.Me and Hannah will be back together. We'll get to go to Florida and be in band together and tons of awwwwwesome fun.I'm so excited I just can't hide. Mom and susi gone to OFN(old fort N.) Wohoo Parteey!!!! OMG OMG OMG, Harry Potter comes out next month I think I might cry it's the last one ever. None, no more, finished. It is sooo sad boohoo. What am I gonna read now. I just don't know. You know I kinda sorta want to have some shumai.For those of you can't figure it out my spelling,which it is spelled wrong, I want shrimp dumplings. Yummy yes. Well I hvae offically typed for 52 seconds It is time for me to say good bye.

J rocks


Silly rabbit trix are for kids!!

2 comments:

Jo rocks said...

I meant to say Jo rocks not J rocks

Kamala! said...

Jo-I'm sure your play is wonderful, but...I think we need to stick to Shakespeare. I'm in favor of individual scenes or monologues. We would direct ourselves.