Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Chats with Nicky

Yesterday around 5ish I called Chan and Sara and talked for a bit. A few minutes later the phone rang and I could see from Caller ID that it was Chan's number.
Kamala: Hello
Unknown high pitched voice:: HI, hi, hi!
K: Laura?
Voice: Hi, hi!
K: This is Aunt Kamala
Voice: This is Nicky!
K: Hi, Nicky. Is your mommy there?
N: Click...
So I called back to let the adults in the household know that their child was making long distance calls:
Ring, ring
Unknown High Pitched Voice: Hi!
K: Hi. Nicky?
Voice: silence
K: Can I talk to your Mommy?
Voice: Click...
Fun times!!!

Am getting ride to Menons tomorrow with Chandran and Lorraine, leaving at 9:30.

2 comments:

elm said...

It is nice to hear how verbal Nicky is!

Glad you have arranged a ride to Amherst. See you there.

K2 said...

Our theory is that he put the phone down to go get Mommy as instructed