Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ok Jo can win today...





Today was wayyy better. Instead of maintenence, I just did stuff for Karl. I laminated for like 2 hours. I got to play with a golden retriever puppy when I got bored... sooooo cute!! Stapled stuff to the cabins. Etc. Tomorrow will be the same, I hope. Tonight we got slush puppies (I am ADDICTED to those lately) and watched Rocky Horror but Phil fell asleep adn I was tired and everyone started watching Sin City (blah) so Phil went to sleep and I'm going to watch Monk. Again. Kayla is watching Sex and the City and I can tell which episode it is already... pathetic.


Ok gooood night.

2 comments:

K2 said...

Eliza, did you get my e-mail? I long to do some planning.

K2 said...

Thank you Eliza, I hardly ever win (execpt when we play around the world in french but that hardly ever happens too)

Jo rocks