Monday, June 25, 2007

Message from Jo rocks

Hey everybody,
Today went slowly,we went to buy fabric to make skirts for our Hogwarts uniform!!Also I learned how to mow the lawn with the drivey one that grandma has , it was so much fun. Hannah and Noah just went to the library ,I hope they bring me a book I haven't read one in hours(hee hee) I read ultra fast ask anyone. OMG I can't believe Noah graduated he'll be outta here and at college next year!!I think I'll be okay I will be in his room so I'll have something to remember him by!!!


Jo rocks
Silly rabbit trix are for kids!!

3 comments:

Kamala! said...

Are the skirts for the book release night? I hope your Mom reserved me a copy of the book. Ask her.

Sara said...

Where will Noah sleep when he comes home on break?

K2 said...

Kam: Your book is reserved at Fundamentals.
Sara: Noah mostly sleeps by day, so they can share.