Monday, June 11, 2007

Message from Jo rocks

>Hey everybody!! Hey Eliza I bet your day wasn't as bad as mine. I had French which was totally boring and all we did was study for our exam a week from today which Mrs. Dumas expects me to get 100%.Not happening. I suck at french I just do my homework. Anyway, I also had to deal with my friends scolding me for not going to the dinner dance. Then I had to my french homework during social studies because Mr. Akers made everybody who didn't do their homerwork because only 5 people did their homerwork out of 22. We did that instead watching a video on the 1970's which I was looking forward to watching because I have to do a project on the 70's. Then to top it all off I had chorus, where Mr.Steves goty mad at the people next me because they weren't singing. Then we had to listen to our judge( recording) from our competion. You couldn't undrestand anything. It was mad awful. I am also wickedly tired and was disrupted from my slumber because mom just wanted me to go downstairs with everyone else so I slept on the couch. Omg your not going to believe who we saw at the jazz fest. We saw Hannah's riend Claudine and Devan,both of which are insanely taller than Hannah who is now shorter than everybody in Rochester, meaning her friends.Right now I am listening to Get up offa that Thing while typing and dancing. I can multitask, can you? Oh yeah beat that Eliza. What now!!

Jo rocks

Silly rabbit trix are for kids!!


Hi everybody, it's HANNAH! I don't use my own username thing cuz i don't ever have anything to say, but today was my first day of no-school-study-for-exams. I read and studied, how about that. But I also went on Mugglenet.com and became very excited about Harry Potter for a very long time. It comes out on July 11! Thats 2 whole days before the original release date (pause for happy excited squeal). So many things are happening this summer. 1)I'm turning 16 2) Deathly Hallows 3)Order of the Phoenix 4)Stardust (movie) 5)Eclipse (Jo just broke our best scissors due to spaz attack over Harry Potter). Eclipse is the final installment in a trilogy about vampires and werewolves. They are amazing. The first one is called Twilight and the second one is called New Moon. They are quite excellent (and by Stephanie Meyer, if anyone wants to read them) OMG speaking of the Jazz Fest, DAD and I are going to see Wynton Marsalis on Thursday after my Math B exam. By the way, I'm going through a bit of a vampire phase. If anyone has read any good vampire books, please let me know. Bye!

3 comments:

Sara said...

and don't forget you are going to Europe with some of your favorite relatives.

Kamala! said...

Ask your mom if you're old enough for Salem's Lot by Stephen King.

EPC said...

Ann Rice books?