Friday, June 22, 2007

Leaving...again

So, after 10 days at home, I'm going to be joining Eliza at camp tomorrow and I will be there for the next 9 weeks.

And last night lightning struck about 200-300 feet down the street from us (hitting a transformer) and knocked our power out for a long time (I assume, we went to bed after watching the fountain, which I thought was pretty good, but mom didnt). My mother and I braved the streets and saw my moms cop buddy directing traffic and he told us that there had been flaming live wires on the road.

I hung out with Tucker for a while too


3 comments:

Sara said...

Have fun at camp. We will miss seeing you at the lake.

EPC said...

the pics don't work?
see you tomorrow!

K2 said...

Do you think the picture problem is mac vs. pc? Mom can't load them either.