Thursday, June 28, 2007

Message From Jo rocks

No it is not Daniel Raddcliffe, that was just a faze. Anyway, I have read two 200 page books in the last 5 hours or so. Last night I went to the library and got 11 books and 1 movie. Hannah got 12 books. I tried to out book her but I didn't see any books that I would like. When I logged on to the internet this morning it suprised me how fast it loaded or whatever. It was very exciting. Speaking of exciting I passed my french exam with a 98%, I beat Noah(along with most of my friends)!! I also did better on ELA than last year.

Jo rocks
Silly rabbit trix are for kids!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations on the ELA

LoveDynamite said...

wow your the speed reading champ:D

Sara said...

Go Jo!
Chandran

bren said...

You are an amazing reader. Do you take after your Aunt Kamala? love, gab

K2 said...

Both she and Hannah read like Kamala. Noah doesn't read, and Susi is more like me.