Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekend Update

Hi all-Yesterday we took Sam up to Calumet-he was greeted enthusiastically by his friends. We then waited around (ahem) to see Eliza, who looked great. Phil, on the other hand, had his head shaved (by others-he seems to regret it). He looks fine, although I think the neo-nazis would also agree. Eliza seemed perturbed by the loud, some might say squealing, reunion surrounding her among last year's trainees, but I think she'll survive. It was hard to see Sam off again after such a short time, but I think he'll have a great summer.
Today Jim did another sprint triathalon-1/2 mile open water swim, 12 mile bike, 3 mile run. He did well-results not yet posted. Then after my cello "lesson", we went to LL Bean and bought a kayak for me. It's to use to aid Jim while he swims in Walden Pond,but I will also take solo trips on the Concord and Sudbury Rivers-am quite excited! See a lot of you soon.

No comments: